Leadership Institute / What We Do
- Sandbox Entrepreneur Featured in the Boston Herald
Read about how one of our entrepreneurs is revolutionizing the apparel industry!
- The Sun Covers Sandbox Summit 2013
The Lowell Sun did a great write up about our June 11th conference. Read more!
- Sandbox Profiled in the Boston Globe
Great profile piece on our impact in the region!
What is SLI?
The Sandbox Leadership Institute (SLI) offers leadership development for individuals that live, work or are interested in Lawrence and Lowell. Participants of the Institute meet one day a month from September to June to explore Lawrence & Lowell while they:
- Increase their awareness of strategies for social innovation
- Strengthen their ability to lead
- Build a network with other socially responsible leaders
- Make new commitments in both professional and community settings
- Build your confidence and skills at engaging challenging topics with diverse groups
- Define your leadership vision in your personal, professional, and community life
- Expand your network and create innovative ventures, collaborations and partnerships as you engage in the activities of the Sandbox
- Make new commitments to Lawrence or Lowell that will deepen your organization’s link to the community