Women's Path to Employment (WPTE)
Class: 2013 Winter Accelerator
Women’s Path To Employment (WPTE) helps unemployed women along their path to employment using mobile career services that prepare clients for interviews through education, preparation, and professional women's clothing drives.
Ok, so I really fell off the wagon in terms of keeping up a routine with blogging. Classes at Merrimack College are in full swing and I have some overlap between Merrimack and the Accelerator Program.
Let's start with updates,
- Mid-way pitches went well. I felt a little scripted when I spoke (because I memorized a script that I wrote for myself) but I ran right through it without any major problems.
- This past Monday, I was a guest on the Friend's of Kevin Radio Show. It was my third radio interview with him, but my forth overall when you add in the TV Show interview, and it was my best so far! I was very relaxed and although I prepared my answers, I think I might have looked at them once!
- Also, thanks to Kevin, I MIGHT have a new lead. He introduced me via to a professional in the Career Services field and I have introduced myself/explained WPTE. I will follow up again next week whent he storm is out of the way and the timing is more appropriate.
- Tonight, before blogging, I created a new budget based on the new pricing format that I would like to market. Since the pricing model is already set up/determined, I took into account my current expenses and how many referred clients I would have to work with in order to make a profit.
- New email addresses are Sabrina@WPTELawrence.com and Info@WPTELawrence.com
- KEO is currently in 2nd place - Top 4 food companies get to present at MassInno next Wednesday! Vote to keep KEO in 2nd!
- Next Tuesday is when we show off our new 3 minute pitches
- The Accelerator will end with a 10 minute presentation